Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Anniversary Dinner

So we found someone wonderful (crazy) enough to stay with the boys last night so we could go out for our anniversary. We drove up to Perimeter Mall to go eat at Maggiano's. Now, it was a Sunday night, and the place was packed! I couldn't believe how busy it was. Thankfully, we had reservations, so we didn't have to wait at all. We also had a gift card, so we decided to go all out. We ordered appetizers, the stuffed mushrooms, an entree and dessert. All of the food was fabulous! I could have had a meal just on the stuffed mushrooms alone. They were stuffed with spinach and Parmesan cheese, and they had Parmesan and breadcrumbs on top. YUM. I got the chicken cacciatore, and it was phenomenal. It was also a huge portion. Here's a picture of what was left. This was after I had eaten it at the restaurant. While it was expensive, I guess getting two full meals out of it makes it worth it! :-)

We also got dessert, which was this huge piece of cake. Jeremy and I were able to each have some, plus I brought some home for the boys, and there was still a piece left for me to enjoy this evening. (I think I'm going to go have some now!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Maggiano's! Happy lucky number 13!