Friday, June 6, 2008

Our 2nd day of swimming

Observations made while I was at the pool today:
  1. If I thought chasing two boys around the pool while pregnant last year was hard, it was nothing compared to chasing two boys around the pool while holding a 16 lb. six month old.
  2. Unless you have a body like Miss America, please do not wear a string bikini.
  3. Unless you have a body like Michael Phelps, please do not wear a Speedo. (Personally, I don't even think Michael Phelps looks that good in a Speedo.)
  4. Covering up your legs does no good when you are wearing a pair of thin, cotton pants that are white. Once you get in the water, the pants are completely see through and do you no good.
  5. If your cup size is larger than A, please do not shop for bathing suits in the Junior department. Remember this mantra: "Support is my friend, and no one wants to see my breasts hanging down somewhere near my stomach."
  6. If you are at the pool on a date with your main squeeze, please do not do your squeezing on the pool deck.

We still had a great time!

No comments: