Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer has Officially Arrived!

We went to the pool for the first time today!! The boys were so excited. I think they asked me about 20 times this morning when we were going. Then, when we got there, I had to practically tie Matthew down until I got our towels out. I have to be in the water with him, so he can't take off without me. As soon as I said we could go, though, they were both off like shots. I sat in the shallow water with Andrew and tried to put his feet in the water, but he wasn't a big fan. He got used to it after a while, or else he was just too tired to care. Poor kid, he actually fell asleep while I was holding him. Unfortunately, pool time falls right over his nap time. I think we're going to try and get to the pool earlier so that we can get home closer to his nap time. As soon as we got home, Matthew and Nathan flopped on the couch, and Andrew and I dozed in the bedroom. The pool wears us all out!

No comments: