Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Today was Nathan's 5th birthday. I told him I would take him to the pool today, and we had a good time. Unfortunately, we were only there for about 45 minutes. About 2:00 there were a couple of rumbles of thunder, so everyone had to leave the pool deck. Since I didn't want to wait inside with three tired and cranky kids, we decided to come home. I promised them I would take them again tomorrow. Only this time, we're going to the indoor pool at Bethesda park. No weather worries there!

I'll get pictures from his birthday up tomorrow!

(Andrew update: I talked to our doctor's PA on Tuesday and got some clarification about the helmet. She said the reason they want us to come in a month early is helmets don't really work once kids are past a year, so they want us in sooner rather than later. If he does get a helmet, it will only be for 2 or 3 months.)

No comments: