Monday, May 25, 2009

He's Walking!!!



Andrew finally decided to take off today. He was standing at the side of our bed, and just walked away from it. Just like I thought, he is already almost running. He has been everywhere! He walked all the way across the living room and into the kitchen. It's amazing that just yesterday he wasn't walking at all without support, and today he's walking like he's been doing it for months! Good thing, since we have two doctor's visits next week. Of course, that also means I have to go out and buy some shoes for the child now too. :-)

Here's some pictures of my little walker!



I'll update more about the start of summer tomorrow (when my summer actually starts), but here's a picture from Matthew's team party last night. This is the coach he's had for the last two years.

No comments: