Friday, May 8, 2009

First Haircut

I took Andrew this afternoon to get his first haircut at Snip-Its. (BTW, very cute, very expensive place.) With his baby dedication coming up on Sunday, and the fact that he'll be plastered all over our huge hi-def screens, I figured it was time to get some work done to his hair. Unfortunately, it didn't start out so well.


He got a little nervous when we put him in the chair, he started fussing when she put the smock on, but as soon as she sprayed his hair, he lost it.
Thankfully, the manager came to save the day! With bubbles!



He still wasn't completely happy after the haircut, so I wasn't able to get a picture at the salon, but I got one in the car on the way home. The style is pretty similar to what he had, but it's shorter and more styled. She suggested not cutting it too short since it's still pretty thin underneath and very fine. Plus, I didn't want his scar to show too much. (Or his still lumpy head for that matter!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I miss you!