Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone is having a safe and happy New Year. We stayed in tonight, and the boys had popcorn and hot chocolate. (Or, as Nathan calls it, warm chocolate.)



Yes, they are sitting a little too close to the TV, but I figured it would be easier to wipe hot chocolate off of the floor rather than the rug. They got to watch a movie and stay up late. (9:00 is late at our house!) Jeremy and I are watching Georgia Tech get smacked around here by LSU, and then we'll probably watch the ball drop and go to bed. I live such an exciting life. We are going to have my cousin and his wife over tomorrow to watch football. I'm looking forward to that especially since I have to go back to work on Friday. Don't even get me started on the wacky schedule the county came up with for us!

No comments: