Monday, December 8, 2008

Ear Infection!

Make that a double, in fact. Andrew finally convinced me to take him to the doctor. How, you ask? Simply by staying awake most of Sunday night crying. So, about 4 or so in the morning, I made the decision to stay home from school today and call the doctor. It turns out I probably should have taken him in about a week ago as both ears are pretty badly infected. Hopefully he'll be feeling better by tomorrow. The Nurse Practitioner warned me we may have a repeat of last night tonight, but so far he's been pretty quiet. I dosed him up with Motrin, so I'm hoping that continues. I can't do two nights of waking up every few hours. (Reason number 534 why I'm glad I'm a Babywise mom!)

However, we were able to create harmony long enough to get pictures taken on Saturday! They should be in this Saturday. I finally have updated pictures of all three boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ear infections are no fun! I hope he feels better soon!