Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No, We Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth!

We've just been incredibly busy!  Our first big news, if you haven't heard yet, is that our family is expanding by one!  Yes, we will be having a new baby in late July or early August.  (Late July if I have my way, early August if the doctor has his.)  And, yes, we are hoping for a girl.  At least, I know, Matthew is.  He told me the other day that he and Nathan have been praying for a girl.  I think they've had their fill of brothers!  Of course, once they live with a temperamental, emotional girl, they may change their mind!  We'll find out on March 29th, so stay tuned!

School has also kept me hopping.  I'm in my last term of grad school (YIPPEEE!), but it's been hard keeping up with that and my teaching.  Plus, we had a week off in January because of snow, so we've had NO breaks since Martin Luther King day.  It's been a long haul.  I'm so looking forward to Spring Break.

The boys are keeping us busy.  Matthew played basketball this winter, and now he's got baseball starting.  I don't mind baseball so much, since we can be at the park, and Nathan and Andrew can play.  Basketball was hard because it's a little difficult to convince a three year old that he can't run out onto the court and play with the basketball.  Nathan's in Cub Scouts.  Right now, he's working on his Pinewood Derby car.  It's green with yellow dots (don't ask).  It may not be the best looking car in the Derby, but he likes it!  Andrew still loves going to school and seeing all of his "briends".  So between the three of them and work, you can see why I haven't posted much.  I will be better!  I promise hope!

No comments: