Monday, June 22, 2009

What In the World Have I Been Doing?

I know all two of you who read this blog (Hi Mom!) are probably wondering why I can't seem to keep it updated. I mean, it's summer vacation, and I'm at home all day. So, why can't I keep up?

Well, first of all, I'm lazy. That's right. The school year is so busy that during the summer, I don't get very much done. I start the summer with projects I want to accomplish, and not very many of them get done. I'm bad, I know.

Second, I have been working on a REALLY big project. My goal for this summer was to get a grip on my writing and reading lesson plans, and I am making progress on it. So far, I've finished all of my writing lesson plans for the first four months of school. My goal is to have all of the writing plans done by the end of June so I can begin to work on my reading plans. I've also been spending an insane amount of money on Amazon for books. There's actually one more I want to buy, but Jeremy's threatened to hide the computer modem if I order it. (That's OK, I can wait until August when I can have it delivered to school. :-) )

So, I promise that I will get vacation pictures up soon. (Hopefully, before next year's vacation.)

No comments: