Friday, May 30, 2008

WooHoo! I updated my profile!

So I finally got around to adding a little more to my profile. I listed my favorite books, movies, and music. All of which was very hard! I don't really have favorites. I have things I am interested in now, but I don't know if I'd call them lifelong favorites. Except for To Kill a Mockingbird. If there was only one book I could read for the rest of my life besides the Bible, it would have to be that. I know Harper Lee was a little strange, but she wrote the most amazing story ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say I am a little shocked that Daughtry made your list of music. I didn't take you for a Daughtry fan. Good going, dear!

Carrie said...

Hey! I watch American Idol. Oh wait, maybe that was one of my "off" seasons. I go back and forth. Actually, he's on our Christian radio station about 20 times a day, so it's either like him or turn off the radio!