Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Three Sons

We had our ultrasound yesterday, and it looks like there will be three boys in our house! Boys are very popular in our family. My mom and I were trying to count up how many boys there were just on her side and we came up with eight boys compared to only three girls. If we ever have a family reunion, there will be plenty of people to play with!

We took Matthew with us to the ultrasound. I asked him if he wanted a boy or a girl, and he said a girl. When I asked him why, he said, "So I can marry her when I grow up!" I told him he doesn't get to marry his sister. On the way out, though, he told me he wanted 20 brothers. I said he may have to see about getting a new mom. I'm not up for 20!!

All in all, everything else looked good. The baby is the right size, and looks healthy. We even got to see it wave at us!

No comments: