Saturday, July 14, 2007

First Post!

Here it is, my very first post! Unfortunately, I really don't have anything that interesting to say. For those of you who have been wondering, Jeremy has gotten a full time job! He's working as a reservation agent for a tour company in Norcross. His hours right now are 11 am to 7 pm, which is really nice because it gives me a chance to sleep in a little in the mornings. I definitely need that right now. He's also not working on the weekend at all anymore. We're actually going to go to church in the morning tomorrow! (Now, since you're wondering, we've been going to our church's 5:15 service since September.) It's nice to be back to a normal schedule.

My next doctor's visit is on Friday, and in two weeks we go in for our ultrasound. Hopefully, we'll be able to find out if it's another boy or a little girl. A girl will definitely shake up the boys' lives!

1 comment:

Gma Taylor said...

The HEART must be "sense"itve since I sensed that I should check email tonight...I find our most favorite Georgian FAMILY!!
This is real special to have at our fingertips AND the picture of Nathan and Matthew is great to see at the top of the blog. We'll be watching for more updates on the boys, Baby, Daddy and Mommy Taylor! We LOVE you, of course!! Gma Taylor