Saturday, July 21, 2007

Doctor's Visits and Swimming Lessons

I had another doctor's visit yesterday. It only lasted about 15 minutes, since everything is going well. The baby's heartbeat sounds good, and my blood pressure is perfect. (Amazing, since sometimes the boys can make anyone's blood pressure rise!) I gained about two pounds, but I'm still three pounds lower than my initial weight. (Awesome!) My ultrasound is a week from today, so hopefully we'll have news about whether it's a boy or a girl.

Here are some pictures from the boys' last day of swimming lessons. Matthew's really taken to the water. Nathan likes splashing around, but he takes things on his own terms. He still does not like to go underwater. They only had five kids in their class with two instructors, so there was a lot of hands-on instruction. Both instructors were very supportive, especially of Nathan. They never forced him to do anything he didn't want to, and he couldn't wait to go each day! I'm so glad it was a positive experience for him.

This is Matthew swimming along the lazy river at the pool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss seeing your boys grow! Let me know about the ultrasound!