Sunday, October 26, 2008

Staying Home with a Sick Baby

It's a Sunday morning, and for the first time in about six months I'm staying home. Andrew has caught the cold that I've been fighting the whole week, and now he has green goop coming out of his nose. Plus, he's very fussy. I put him down for a nap about a half hour ago, and he has fussed off and on the whole time. It looks like he's starting to quiet down, so I hope he can get a good nap in. I hate that there's nothing I can give him to help his stuffy nose. I've never been one who gave my kids a lot of medicine, but when they did have colds, I would give them some cold medicine before bed to help them sleep. Unfortunately, since there are people in the world who don't know how to read dosage instructions, there is no more cold medicine for babies. Isn't that lovely?

Don't you like that I made the text color the same color as what's coming out of Andrew's nose? Hey, if I have to suffer, everyone else in cyberspace does too! :-)

No comments: