Friday, October 31, 2008

Matthew's View of the Election

On the way back from the Mall of Georgia tonight (where we went trick or treating, yes, pictures are coming soon), Matthew and Nathan started talking about the election. This last week, each grade level has been going to the library to vote for the President. So, Matthew announces to Nathan (and me) that he voted for Barack Obama. He then proceeds to tell us that he voted for Barack Obama because he likes all kinds of people, and the other guy doesn't. I asked him how he knew so much about the election, and he told me that his teacher has been teaching them about the election. (I think she's been a little more non-partisan than that. I think he's picking up the rest of his info on the playground.) So, he made sure to tell both Nathan and I that we have to vote for Barack Obama so that he can become the next president.

My dad will be so proud! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad says I've always told you that boy was bright beyond his years.