Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Here are some pictures of our Halloween celebrations! The Wednesday before Halloween was our Fall Festival at church. Then, on Saturday afternoon, I took the older two to an assisted living center for trick or treating. They had sent an e-mail to our church saying the residents wanted to have some kids come over. I don't know if the boys enjoyed it, but the residents got a kick out of all of the kids. Saturday night, we went over to the mall to trick or treat. We've done that the last couple of years, and it's gone really well. This year, it was REALLY crowded since it was raining outside. We only lasted about 45 minutes before Matthew said he was done with trick or treating and asked for ice cream. It sounded like a good idea to me, so that's what we did! They didn't get a huge amount of candy, but everyday when they come to my room, they get a piece of candy, so they don't really need any for Halloween.


Digging out pumpkin guts. I was impressed that Nathan was willing to stick his hand in!



My little pumpkins!


Trick or treating at the assisted living center



Ready to head off to the mall!






No comments: